Flexsystems USA Made Custom PVC Label
Polyvinyl chloride is the plastic known at the hardware store as PVC. This is the PVC from which pipes are made, and PVC pipe is everywhere. The plumbing in your house is probably PVC pipe, unless it's an older house. PVC pipe is what rural high schools with small budgets use to make goal posts for their football fields. But there's more to PVC than just pipe.
The "vinyl" siding used on houses is made of polyvinyl chloride. Inside the house, PVC is used to make linoleum for the floor. In the seventies, PVC was often used to make vinyl car tops. PVC is useful because it resists two things that hate each other: fire and water. Because of its water resistance it's used to make raincoats and shower curtains, and of course, water pipes. It has flame resistance, too, because it contains chlorine. When you try to burn PVC, chlorine atoms are released, and chlorine atoms inhibit combustion.
We are the only company to use a custom formulated MEDICAL GRADE PVC for our custom PVC labels. It has no ingredients on the Prop 65 list and is compliant with all consumer safety rules and regulations. It's composition makes it very soft and bendable and flexible. We can alter that by adding different ingredients when a harder durometer is required. And if you require a custom formula to meet a specific ASTM requirement, we can do that as well for you. Just call our customer service department.
We also offer recycled PVC. We use the material that is left over from production and use it to make recycled labels, luggage tags, keychains and what ever else the customer would like.
Our custom PVC product has been tested by SGS labs in Los Angeles, California. You can ask for a copy of that report or click to read the SGS lab summary
"My customer really bought into the idea of transforming the JOLT COLA can into a custom PVC patch, keychain, sticker and magnet."
the Cooley Group
See Recent USA Custom PVC Label Products below, and see even more Flexsystems USA Made Products
- Flexsystems Makes Phthalate Free Rubber PVC Patches
Our embossed labels sew easily onto all types of fabrics. They will not perforate, chip off, delaminate and will last longer than embroidery or silkscreen. The unique rubber like 3D PVC plastic labels, emblems or patches are custom made. An independent lab has tested our USA made products -
Click here for SGS test ...
- 3D labels, patches and custom emblems from Flexsystems. Our 3D labels, patches and emblems sew easily onto all types of fabrics. They will not perforate, chip off, de-laminate and will last longer than embroidery or silkscreen. The unique rubber-like 3D PVC plastic labels, emblems or patches are
- We are proud to make our rubber labels here in America. Our company was the first to bring 3D Labels to the USA. Tactical is a distribution company we work with and they ordered these precision patches from Virginia, the 757.
These rubber patches and custom emblems add extra flare to your helmets, gear, or clothing. ...
- FLEX4CP —Patent Pending Four-Color Process PVC Labels
Our four color process with plastic/PVC. Many customers had difficult art and did not want to simplify or give up the detail. We invented a new four color process that allows us to maintain the integrity of the art on custom PVC labels. This process can be used for ...
- The brand new Flexsystems® four-color process custom labels make use of our patent pending “4CP Hybrid” technology that combines the fresh look of our molded PVC plastic products with the amazing detail-matching process used in four-color printing.