Custom Rubber Patches Made in the USA
Many customers call our PVC labels rubber patches. While we can import pure rubber, most customers really are referring to our PVC labels. Our material, FlexBioCorn tm, is new and is biodegradable and medical grade. In the case of the customer Organ Recovery, we had a difficult logo to work with as well as small copy. The customer did not want to simplify their logo, which is understandable. So we used our 4CP or four-color process for the small globe and our 3D PVC label technique for the copy.
What Are Rubber Patches or PVC Labels?
Most people call pvc labels rubber patches. And they also call them silicone labels. Customers end up buying the custom pvc labels or rubber labels and rubber patches as they call them. The material or poly vinyl chloride, is very sturdy. It will last longer that the items it is sewn onto or heat sealed to. Our material is medical grade pvc. We are the only company in our industry with this. FlexBioCorn uses a corn ingredient instead of phthalates. Our eco pvc material is for our USA made pvc labels and rubber patches only. Our orient factories do not have this material. These labels are soft and flexible and can withstand harsh environments. They do not fade, peel, crack or unravel. A superior way to brand your product line.
How to you use Rubber Patches, PVC Labels and Custom Patches?
The easiest way to use our USA made rubber patches and rubber labels is to sew them on. Most people sew them onto hats, bags, polo shirts, luggage, packs, computer bags. We also do the decoration here in San Diego to make it easy for you. Other uses are using the rubber patches and pvc labels on computers, doors, medical straps, motocross seats, swim trunks, helmets and displays to name a few ideas.
What are the options for the Rubber Patches, PVC Labels or Custom Patches?
The sky is the limit ! Create your own shape, size, pantone color, fragrance, reflective, add velcro, wet look, glitter, glow in the dark and whatever else you can think of ! We rarely say no. We add a sew channel around the border if you want your decorator to sew them on easily for you. We can add the tacking adhesive to the back to make it even easier for them.
- The SSI part was a custom shape and incorporated our 3D pvc detail that we can achieve. When you have this level of detail in a custom patch, embroidery and silkscreen will not work. And if this part is to be used in outdoor situations, then you want to use the 3D logos. They can withstand harsh environments and will not chip, fade, peel off and your brand will look great for the lifetime of the product it is on.
- Cisco has a tiny logo in such a small space. This is when the rubber patches really work well. We sewed this onto pad folios and shirt sleeves. The nice thing about our rubber patches is that we keep the mold on hand for 2 years from your last order. So you can keep ordering the part and put it on a variety of items. And we also do the decoration here in San Diego and offer rush services.
- Jacobsen wanted a USA-made Rubber patch with detail. You can see the truck part and all the various details came out quite well. We did two custom rubber patches for them and used them on trucker hats, sewed them onto jackets and hats for them as well.
- Go Pro is an outdoor film action company. So our rubber patches are perfect for them. We have made their label for many of our distributors. Once we make the custom patch, we sew them or heat-seal them onto jackets and Ogio bags. They will last a very long time and the brand will be crisp. Unlike embroidery or silkscreen.
- These tiny and detailed parts were made here in San Diego. We decorated nylon/lycra men’s shirts with the logos. The shirt was a lightweight material and our thin 3d PVC labels work perfectly on them and lay flat. And they are very easy to sew on.
- Gravity was a great challenge. A rush job. Our distributor needed these badge rubber patches in a day. So we ordered the mold in the morning and the next day it arrived and we made the parts and shipped them out that day!
- This is a good shot of a small PVC label that is sewn onto the yoke of a jacket. A subtle way to brand a high-end product. We do the sewing and heat seal in San Diego and do not have minimums.
- This small rubber patch was used to decorate a silicone band. We have decorated many types of items and watches can be a bit tricky…but it turned out great for our Axis Distributor in NYC!
For RUSH, custom sizes or additional quantities Email Us